75 % attendance is mandatory before appearing for final exam.
Grant of leave is subject to the Condition of Application Submitted duly signed by the Guardian / Parents.
Student's name is struck off on the following grounds.
- Non Payment of School fees/Dues
- Dissatisfaction of class/Exam Results / Home Work or any other Assignments.
- Promotion to the next class depends upon the promotion criteria.
- Students getting grades D and above are eligible for the promotion in the next class.
- Students getting grades E1 or E2 will be given a chance by the school to get the qualifying grade.
- It is mandatory for every child to appear in both the summative exams. If for some valid reasons, one fails to appear in any summative exam, he will be given a re-test. After getting qualifying grades he/she will be promoted to the next class.
The school awards the students as Shining Stars for their scholastic and co scholastic excellence.