75 % attendance is mandatory before appearing for final exam.
Grant of leave is subject to the Condition of Application Submitted duly signed by the Guardian / Parents.
Student's name is struck off on the following grounds.
- Non Payment of School fees/Dues
- Dissatisfaction of class/Exam Results / Home Work or any other Assignments.
- Promotion to the next class depends upon the promotion criteria.
- Students getting grades D and above are eligible for the promotion in the next class.
- Students getting grades E1 or E2 will be given a chance by the school to get the qualifying grade.
- It is mandatory for every child to appear in both the summative exams. If for some valid reasons, one fails to appear in any summative exam, he will be given a re-test. After getting qualifying grades he/she will be promoted to the next class.
The school awards the students as Shining Stars for their scholastic and co scholastic excellence.
School does not give any homework for Classes I & II.